Quick-Repo.com is a public website and can viewed by anyone, anywhere, at any time. Our visitors can browse Quick-Repo.com to view company listings and read our content without registering or providing any personal information. However, in order to take advantage of our personalized services, we require you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, home address, and phone number. If at any time we need information from you, we always let you know before doing so.
You understand and agree that our Content is provided “as-is” and that Quick-Repo.com assumes no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to our Content. Nor does Quick-Repo.com assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
1. Quick-Repo.com Member Use
In consideration of your visiting and using our Content, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree that any information you provide about yourself is accurate and complete as of the time provided to us. You agree to timely update any information provided to Quick-Repo.com and keep it accurate, complete, and up to date. Failure to accurately, completely, and timely update information about yourself is reasonable grounds for Quick-Repo.com to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you service in the future.
Quick-Repo.com is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, including minors. Please remember that Quick-Repo.com Content is designed for the use of adults looking for company listings, educational content, and information, and as a result has a diverse audience. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of legal guardians to determine whether any part of our Content is appropriate or inappropriate for their child.
3.Copyrights and Trademarks
Quick-Repo.com Content is copyrighted, and a detailed explanation can be found in our Copyright Policy.
Let it be stated that certain names, logos, and/or phrases on this website may constitute trademarks and/or copyrights of Quick-Repo.com or its clients. The mark “Quick-Repo.com”, “Quick-Repo.com”, the Quick-Repo.com logo, and the contents of this website are solely the property of Quick-Repo.com and Glaeser Enterprises, LLC. Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Quick-Repo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, or the appropriate copyright holder.
All of the design, writing, and other content is the copyrighted property of Quick-Repo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, or the appropriate copyright holder, and is protected as such. This copyright extends from original Quick-Repo.com material, to the raw compilations of posts in our forum, to any edited and filtered compilations of posts, and other materials on this website. The right to download and store or output the materials found on Quick-Repo.com is granted for viewing use only. Materials may not be reproduced in any form. Any reproduction or editing by any means mechanical or electronic without the explicit written permission of Quick-Repo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, or the appropriate copyright holder is expressly prohibited.
Material that is copyright protected may not be submitted without permission from the copyright owner. Since there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, it is impossible for us at Quick-Repo.com to know if a posting represents a copyright infringement. Please remember that you are responsible for the material you submit to Quick-Repo.com, including its content, reliability, originality, and copyright.
Author(s) may be held legally responsible for copyright infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy, as well as any damages arising out of actions resulting from materials submitted by you and posted by or on Quick-Repo.com. You are responsible for ensuring that your message, video, or posting does not violate any existing copyrights. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted to Quick-Repo.com without permission, please contact us.
Quick-Repo.com and the staff of Quick-Repo.com are not and will not be responsible for any false, misleading, or otherwise injurious information or advice communicated in our Content or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. Quick-Repo.com will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user’s reliance on information and advice gained in this Content.
4. Public Chat Notice
Given the interactive and public nature of the chat sections of our site, both the staff of Quick-Repo.com and our users will generate content in the forums. We can only control our staff members’ contributions, and we cannot and are not able to edit and ensure the accuracy of the content generated by our users. These users may post under an anonymous screen name, and we have no official relationship with them.
Therefore, users of Quick-Repo.com should handle the information generated by fellow users with common sense and caution. There is a lot of great Content on Quick-Repo.com, but users should consider any information or advice given by other users as only a starting point for their own research. Quick-Repo.com cannot guarantee the accuracy, efficacy, or authenticity of any information provided within Quick-Repo.com chat sections.
Quick-Repo.com cannot guarantee that all content and materials that appear in Quick-Repo.com chat sections are not infringing on any registered or non-registered copyrights. It is not humanly possible to verify that each and every one of the postings in our chat sections are free of copyright infringement.
5. Rules for Your Behavior
Online behavior requires common sense, basic etiquette, and respect for others. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
* DO NOT use strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language or content.
* DO NOT use racial, ethnic, sexual, or otherwise objectionable or biased language or content.
* DO NOT harass, intimidate, stalk, or threaten other members, users, or employees of Quick-Repo.com or Glaeser Enterprises, LLC.
* DO NOT use libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language or content.
* DO NOT commit online vandalism, including using abusive language or content, repeatedly hitting any key in chat sections, flaming, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability to engage in timely, quality exchanges
* DO NOT impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, another community member or an employee of Quick-Repo.com or Glaeser Enterprises, LLC.
* DO NOT post, distribute, transmit, or promote illegal content, including, but not limited to, any content relating to pornography, gambling, drugs, underage drinking, or any other illegal activity.
* DO NOT invade the privacy of members, users, or employees of Quick-Repo.com or Glaeser Enterprises, LLC.
* DO NOT suggest, imply, encourage, or gratify actions harmful to minors, including, but not limited to, child pornography, pedophilia, underage drinking, or any other act that is or could be harmful to minors.
* DO NOT manipulate, forge, or falsify any identifiers in order to disguise the source of any information posted on Quick-Repo.com or otherwise provided to Quick-Repo.com or its employees.
* DO NOT post, provide, transmit, or otherwise make available any information that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law, such as, but not limited to inside, proprietary or confidential information.
* DO NOT post, provide, transmit, or otherwise make available any junk mail or spam.
* DO NOT post, upload, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains any malicious computer code (including, but not limited to adware, keyloggers, spyware, Trojan horses, viruses, worms, etc.).
* DO NOT post, provide, transmit, or otherwise make available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
* DO NOT collect, store, or post any personal data about or of other members, users, or employees of Quick-Repo.com or Glaeser Enterprises, LLC.
* DO NOT solicit in any way in the chat sections or any other Content on Quick-Repo.com.
6. No Solicitation Notice
All content from Quick-Repo.com, including but not limited to any member profile information such as member names, email addresses, member contact information, or member-personalized content, may not be taken from the website and used for any purpose. Names, email addresses and other contact information from member profile information or the pages and postings on this site may not be used by outside vendors or other third parties for purposes of solicitation. Advertisers’ information may only be used to contact them regarding service of repossession.
Unsolicited emails to our members or to Quick-Repo.com advertisers may constitute misrepresentation, misappropriation of Quick-Repo.com’s business name and reputation, unfair competition, and may also violate laws that prohibit unsolicited email, for which Quick-Repo.com shall be held unaccountable. Quick-Repo.com shall also be entitled to take appropriate legal action including seeking injunctive relief, an accounting of profits, damages, legal fees and costs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Quick-Repo.com members may link to this website, but only in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of doing so.
7. Limited Liability for Content Modifications
Quick-Repo.com reserves the right from time to time to make modifications and changes to our Content. These modifications and changes may include, but are not limited to, temporarily or permanently discontinuing any service offered by, or through Quick-Repo.com (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Quick-Repo.com shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes and modifications to our Content.
8. Cancellation and Termination
You agree that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, Quick-Repo.com may terminate your access to Quick-Repo.com, including purging your member account and any material and information associated with your member account (including your user name, password, registry, newsletter subscription, and profile).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF OUR Content IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN OUR Content ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Quick-Repo.com AND Glaeser Enterprises, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NEITHER Quick-Repo.com NOR Glaeser Enterprises, LLC MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT:
1. THE SERVICE WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS,
2. THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR OR OMISSION,
3. THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE IN OUR Content WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE,
4. THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OFFERED IN OUR Content WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
5. ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF Content INCLUDING THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE IN OUR Content IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (OR ANY CONNECTED COMPONENT OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD (INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Limited Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Quick-Repo.com AND Glaeser Enterprises, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL AND REPUTATION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES EVEN IF Quick-Repo.com OR Glaeser Enterprises, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Operation of Law
You agree that Quick-Repo.com or Glaeser Enterprises, LLC may access, maintain, and disclose information you provide to Quick-Repo.com if required to do so by law or if Quick-Repo.com or Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, in good faith, believes that such access, maintenance or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
1. Comply with any legal repossession;
3. Respond to claims that any material or information posted, provided, transmitted, or otherwise made available by you violates the rights of third parties;
4. Respond to your customer service requests; or
5. Otherwise protect the rights and property of Quick-Repo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, its vendors, advertisers, community members, users and the general public.
13. NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE; NO LEGAL ADVICE OR ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Information contained on or made available through the site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or recommendations under any circumstance and no attorney-client relationship is formed. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the site. Your use of information on the site or materials linked to the site is entirely at your own risk. Additionally, we recommend you check references as well as with the Better Business Bureau before hiring a Process Server or any legal support service company.
This site aims to provide useful information, which should not be confused with legal advice. While the publishers of this site endeavor to have all information at this site be accurate and complete, neither the QuickRepo.com, Glaeser Enterprises, LLC, nor any other owners of the domain or website warrant that the information is complete or accurate. All disclaim any and all liability to any person for any loss caused by errors or omissions in this collection of information.
14. Entire Understanding
You agree that your Quick-Repo.com member account is non-transferable and any rights to your account or contents within your account terminate upon your death, or cancellation of your account with us.